Beaver County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Hey everyone got a question, what’s everyone been getting for west side of Beaver County for bonus money and leases in general I have some land on west side of Texas County on Beaver county line about 4 miles north of Texas… Any help be greatly appreciated…

Robert Do you have the section ,township and range ?

Ron I am in section 07/ 01n/19ecm… I am curious what some others are getting I leased some out in 08 last year at 500 and 20% but also was very green and unaware of a lot…

Beaver: Cabot Oil & Gas Corp.; Mitchell No. 2-13XLH Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 12-03N-22E; 168 barrels oil per day, 128,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 15,800.

Cabot Oil & Gas Corp.; Paula Floyd No. 1-22H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 22-03N-22E; 184 barrels oil per day, 168,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,474.

Cabot Oil & Gas Corp.; State of Oklahoma No. 1-1XLH Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 01-03N-20E; TD 15,176.

Nice set of wells...

My father has an interest in a producing oil well in southwestern Beaver County, OK. I have a couple of simple questions about it. 1) Has fracturing been used on the recently drilled oil wells in that area which I believe is part of the Marmaton play? The company is Unit Corp. 2) Is there any way to predict how long the wells will produce or what the production expectation is for those wells? 3) Are most of the recently drilled wells in that area horizontal wells?

Thanks, Ron

Robert & Ron I'll see what I can find tomorrow .

Ron I need section township and range ?-?n-?e

Ron… If production company is Unit from what I know most of what they have done in beaver county is Horizontal wells…I am not sure on life of wells I have heard 20 years but that’s just coffee table talk…

UNIT PETROLEUM COMPANY P.O. BOX 702500 TULSA, OK 74170

BEARCAT LAND INC 11032 QUAIL CREEK RD STE 102 OKC, OK 73120

CHAPARRAL ENERGY LLC 701 CEDAR LAKE BLVD OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73114

Robert the about have leased in you township in the last year. When did you lease ? I found a pooling dated 3/6/13 that ordered the Co. to offer 300 for 3/16 th or no cash and 1/4th.

Ron I leased last year got $500 and 3/16 a year ago in section 08… I was just wondering what everyone else getting… When I leased last year I had no idea what I was doing really and didn’t have time to mess with it… Section 07 I have more minerals and spent a year emailing And calling CHK to break my old lease that has been in place since 49… So want to make sure this one is right…

Robert the terms of the lease are very important. Could be more important then the bonus . Did you get the release on the old lease with CHK ?

Yes I got the release from CHK about 10 days to 2 weeks ago… Was almost as good as Christmas. Lol… Now for next venture, a NEW LEASE…

Ron McKenzie,

The well is 27-02N-20E. Are most wells using fracturing in that area? How long will the well produce? Is the well horizontal? Could another horizontal well be drilled from the same hole but in a different direction?

Thanks, Ron

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/03040B7B.pdf

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/03042AF6.pdf

Ron see if this is any help

This is a big Thank You to Clint Liles! Thanks Clint for referring Mr. Gary Hutchinson to me and my Sister. He has done so much in helping us understand the oil and gas business.

Does anyone know is there is any horizontal drilling in Section 13?

TYPO! Does anyone know IF there is any horizontal drilling in Section 13?

Mary 13-? n- ? e

13 , 2 n , 24 ecm