Beaver County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Lance,

The governor of the state of Delaware repealed Montex charter because they wouldn't pay their taxes. If they won't pay their taxes how do you know they will pay royalty checks??

http://delcode.delaware.gov/sessionlaws/ga118/chp788.shtml

Clint Liles

Can anyone tell me what is happening on Section 22, township 2 north, range 22ecm? Own 1/4 of the mineral rights and live out of state.

Clint,

Thanks for the info. This company's official name is Montex Resources LLC. Not sure if it's the same company as Montex Oil and Gas that you referenced. The letter we recieved is from Montana. I googled the name Montex and found another company in Ft Worth named Montex Drilling, so I'm not sure. We have our lawyer looking into it.

Tony A pooling ordered was issued on 4/16/13 for a horizontal well to Unit Petro. They were ordered to offer $450 for 3/16th or 400 for 1/5th

Does a pooling order refer to a horizonal well? Already signed a lease which I believe is up in December. Trying to understand how this works...Thanks

This pooling is for a Horiz..They should start it before Dec. I would think.

That is strange, because they have drilled two wells and set tanks and put in a small pipeline on one and have filed for increased density on the other.

Rosemary,

We have our lawyer looking into their offer to see if everything is on the up and up with them. We are used to having someone like Unit, Mewborne, or Cabbot contact us. Never heard of these guys so being cautious about this. Thanks for letting me know.

I meant 36-6n-27ecm not 28 my apologies

Lance, Could I ask who your lawyer is, my sister and I would like to find a good lawyer that knows about oil and gas leases. Thanks

Rosemary, We use Randy Phillips out of Booker, TX. His number is

806-658-4872.

Thanks Lance for the info.

Hi Ron,

You made the following comment on 02/28/2013:

Comment by Ron McKenzie on February 28, 2013 at 8:20am

Beaver: Chaparral Energy LLC; Lamaster No. 1H-23 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 23-01N-20E; 741 barrels oil per day, 354,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,448.

Can you tell me where you got your information? Is there a site or service that will give me these production volumes and averages?

Please let me know ASAP, and thanks in advance...

I got that out of the Daily Oklahoman online. There are services but you have to pay for them. The information is about 5 months behind. They are up to Dec.2012 now. What are you looking for ? The post below was a completion test and does not mean they will produce at that rate.

Ron,

I am looking for daily production averages for that well and the LaMaster 2H-23, which I am not sure is even on line yet. I have DrillingInfo and Pangaea, but there is no information available for these wells yet. are there other pay services that has this information?

Ron,

Can you walk me through finding the information using the Oklahoman?

Bobby If it is not on D.I. or Pangaea it is not going to be on Oklahoman I don't think. Go to Daily Oklahoman then business section then down to oil and gas. You have the two best I know of. You must have a lot of interest to have those two services? You can get production information from O.T.C but you must have an interest in the well and pay a little for it, however they also have a lag time. We take a Working Interest with part of our interest and with that we get daily drilling reports and production information from the Co.

Ron,

I hate to keep bothering you for favors, but is it possible for you to email me a copy of the document that showed the results of the completion test?

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0BF92.pdf

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/030523AD.pdf

The wells were drilled from a location in 26

They drilled a well, found gas, and now the other wells, that have been there for several years have dropped off dramatically, any ideas of what is happening?

Is 15 K a fair price for damages associated with drilling a well?

How can I get a dIly report on the wells?