Basin Land Services in Midland, Texas

Does anybody have knowledge of this company? The phone number I found, (432) 684-4850, is disconnected or no longer in service. I found a person’s name, Gary Douglas, that is/was associated with the company. I found a lease recorded in Lynn County in early 2009.

Frequently operators will use a land service company to lease for them. There is still a Basin Land Services LLC company in Midland, but not sure if it is the same one. The registered agent is James K Freeman. You can look up your area on the Texas Railroad Commission site to see if you have any wells nearby or on your property. https://www.gis.rrc.texas.gov/ is the main site. You can search by abstract or several other ways.

Thank you M_Barnes!! As best I can tell from the RRC website, there hasn’t been any drilling in the area. I did some more digging in Lynn County records and found the assignment from Basin to St. Mary Land and Exploration Company.

Thanks again!!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.