375 Energy Inc. Kingwood, TX? Anyone know them?

We have been informed by Aruba that 375 Energy Inc has been elected as the replacement operator on wells in which we have an interest. Cannot find anything about them and the phone numbers go to a processing center for mineral rights. Anyone familiar with this company?

I would like more info on 375 also… same situation.

That phone number triggered more questions than answers. I have the same number. It is for P2Energy Solutions which appears to be a processing center for payment of mineral rights. I sent an e-mail to them from their website and no response so far. I then called the other number for Working interest owners and it is an individual’s number that sounds like Berkam Williams. The address search reveals the 2807 Valley Manor in Kingwood, TX 77339 is a residential address and a resident named Roger B. Williams, maybe Berkam?

I also sent an e-mail to Aruba requesting more information regarding the replacement operator 375 Energy, Inc. I have been unable to find any information at all on 375 Energy Inc. I have been searching for a couple of hours each day for the past couple of days. Not getting a good feeling about this at all!

Deborah L. Fry said:

I would like more info on 375 also… same situation. I do have a phone number but haven’t tried it… for royalty owners 817-877-5611

Noone at Aruba will answer questions and I cannot get Larry Poston on the phone. Oh well… LOL Rita, let’s try to keep our hopes up. Yes, I realized what you had said about the phone number and I deleted it. I tried the other number too and got Mr. Williams voice mail. I guess he won’t answer either? Thanks!

I know this conversation comes up on a search for 375 Energy and as more of us start to look for answers, we will find each other and maybe someone will have the answers. We can hope.

All I have found so far is that 375 is based in New York. I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Rita Dodson said:

I know this conversation comes up on a search for 375 Energy and as more of us start to look for answers, we will find each other and maybe someone will have the answers. We can hope.

That is more than I have found. Where did you find that information?

I received an e-mail response from the contact number provided to us by Aruba. Here it is.

We are the company that will handle the accounting for 375 Energy. We were just recently hired by 375 and haven’t begun the accounting work yet. You will need to try to contact 375 Energy directly or wait until we have completely taken over the accounting (which will take a couple months). Our contact information was sent out prematurely. We do not have their information in our system yet.

Thank you, Owner Relations P2 Energy Solutions

Thanks so much Rita. I haven’t learned anything else yet. Oh, I got an attorney that is how I found that they were in New York. :slight_smile:

Rita Dodson said:

I received an e-mail response from the contact number provided to us by Aruba. Here it is.

We are the company that will handle the accounting for 375 Energy. We were just recently hired by 375 and haven’t begun the accounting work yet. You will need to try to contact 375 Energy directly or wait until we have completely taken over the accounting (which will take a couple months). Our contact information was sent out prematurely. We do not have their information in our system yet.

Thank you,
Owner Relations
P2 Energy Solutions

Through the Secretary of State, Texas

Link to Window on State Government - Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Taxable Entity Search Results Franchise Tax Certification of Account Status

This Certification Not Sufficient for Filings with Secretary of State

Do not include a certificate from this Web site as part of a filing with the Secretary of State for dissolution, merger, withdrawal, or conversion. The Secretary of State will reject a filing that uses the certification from this site.

To obtain a certificate that is sufficient for dissolution, merger, or conversion, see Publication 98-336d, Requirements to Dissolve, Merge or Convert a Texas Entity.

Entity Information: 375 ENERGY, INC. 815 BRAZOS ST STE 500 AUSTIN, TX 78701-2509 Status: IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL through November 15, 2010 Registered Agent: CORPDIRECT AGENTS, INC. 815 BRAZOS STREET, SUITE 500 AUSTIN, TX 78701 Registered Agent Resignation Date: State of Formation: DE File Number: 0800983547 SOS Registration Date: May 27, 2008 Taxpayer Number: 32037155747

Thank you AGAIN! You seem to be able to cut through and head for a direct source. Didn’t even think of looking at the State. I’ll share this with my group. Looks like we are in a forced transition that will take at least a couple of months to get back on a regular schedule.

Have you heard anything else about Aruba?

Buddy Cotten said:

Through the Secretary of State, Texas

Buddy Cotten
www.cottenoilproperties.com
Co-Director, District 3, NARO-TX

Link to Window on State Government - Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Taxable Entity Search Results
Franchise Tax Certification of Account Status

This Certification Not Sufficient for Filings with Secretary of State

Do not include a certificate from this Web site as part of a filing with the Secretary of State for dissolution, merger, withdrawal, or conversion. The Secretary of State will reject a filing that uses the certification from this site.

To obtain a certificate that is sufficient for dissolution, merger, or conversion, see Publication 98-336d, Requirements to Dissolve, Merge or Convert a Texas Entity.

Entity Information: 375 ENERGY, INC.
815 BRAZOS ST STE 500
AUSTIN, TX 78701-2509
Status: IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL through November 15, 2010
Registered Agent: CORPDIRECT AGENTS, INC.
815 BRAZOS STREET, SUITE 500
AUSTIN, TX 78701
Registered Agent Resignation Date:
State of Formation: DE
File Number: 0800983547
SOS Registration Date: May 27, 2008
Taxpayer Number: 32037155747

I have heard from Burt Williams, Whitestone Energy in business since 2000, and the contact at the number sent out to us from Aruba. His company has been hired by 375 Energy. He tells me that 375 Energy LLC is an investment capital company that had a significant investment in Aruba. Also part of this new arrangement is Brevet Capital which is a hedge fund company which was also heavily invested in Aruba. P2Energy is a [data] processing company that will be disbursing the payments for royalties.

Mr. Williams assures me that this will be a smooth transition although they do not yet have the files. The plan is to drill more wells on the leases they assumed from Aruba.

I hope I have stated this accurately as I transcribe my notes from our conversation. He is getting many calls as Aruba is not responding to their messages.

To help answer your questions:

375 Energy, Inc Description of Business:

375 Energy, Inc (“375) is a Delaware Corporation set up to manage assets that were previously owned by Aruba Petroleum, LLC (”Aruba”). 375 acquired certain oil and gas assets on April 6, 2010. 375 does not have any other operations outside of the assets acquired from Aruba and was set up as a company to own the assets formerly owned by Aruba. 375 has filed with the Railroad Commission of Texas to take over as the operator effective June 1, 2010. 375 has contracted with White Stone Energy, LLC of Kingwood Texas to conduct operations on their behalf. White Stone was formed in 2001 and has expertise to manage the current assets. P2 Energy has been hired to manage the accounting for 375 and will be making the first monthly distribution the week of June 21, 2010. Subsequent distributions will be made around the 15th of each month.

P2 contact information is 817-877-5611

White Stone contact information is:

Burt Williams, Chief Executive Officer,

burt@whitestonenergy.com

Ken Kramer, Chief Financial Officer,

Thank you, Ken. We appreciate the information from a direct source. Look forward to a smooth transition and a continuing positive association.

Rita Dodson

You are welcome. We were not aware of this forum until today or we would have responded sooner.

Rita Dodson said:

Thank you, Ken. We appreciate the information from a direct source. Look forward to a smooth transition and a continuing positive association.

Rita Dodson

Thank you Ken. Appreciate knowing when the checks will be here. Rita… I think the hedge fund you mentioned is the one the attorney said was in New York… this can get confusing huh? :slight_smile:

Kindly,

Deborah Fry

Ken Kramer said:

To help answer your questions:

375 Energy, Inc
Description of Business:

375 Energy, Inc (“375) is a Delaware Corporation set up to manage assets that were previously owned by Aruba Petroleum, LLC (”Aruba”). 375 acquired certain oil and gas assets on April 6, 2010. 375 does not have any other operations outside of the assets acquired from Aruba and was set up as a company to own the assets formerly owned by Aruba. 375 has filed with the Railroad Commission of Texas to take over as the operator effective June 1, 2010. 375 has contracted with White Stone Energy, LLC of Kingwood Texas to conduct operations on their behalf. White Stone was formed in 2001 and has expertise to manage the current assets. P2 Energy has been hired to manage the accounting for 375 and will be making the first monthly distribution the week of June 21, 2010. Subsequent distributions will be made around the 15th of each month.

P2 contact information is 817-877-5611

White Stone contact information is:

Burt Williams, Chief Executive Officer,

burt@whitestonenergy.com

Ken Kramer, Chief Financial Officer,

From Jim Lovett, Aruba CFO via email:

We furnished an incorrect address for 375 Energy. The correct address is 110 Cypress Station Drive, Ste 152, Houston, TX 77090. We know they are registered as an operator with the RRC because we filed the P-4s. Whitestone Energy is the contract operator for 375 Energy who is the majority working interest owner in the wells. Accounting and administration is being handled by P2 Energy Solutions of Fort Worth.

I suspect that since this is their first month to process a revenue run, things were delayed a bit. We have been told that checks have been cut and should be out this week. If you do not receive a check next week let me know.

The correct mailing address for 375 Energy is 2807 Valley Manor, Kingwood, TX 77339. Mail sent to the address above may not get delivered. All of the royalty revenue checks for April 2010 production were put into the mail on 06/24/2010 and owners should contact P2 Energy Solutions at 817-877-5611 if your check does not arrive by July 1. In the future, we will attempt to have the checks in the mail closer to the 15’th of the month. Let us know how we can help.

Ken Kramer CFO White Stone Energy, LLC

Thanks, Ken. It is pretty amazing to me that there now have been three addresses for 375. If the address changes again please include an update in the monthly checks and thanks for being on the ball. Regards, Ross

Ken Kramer said:

The correct mailing address for 375 Energy is 2807 Valley Manor, Kingwood, TX 77339. Mail sent to the address above may not get delivered. All of the royalty revenue checks for April 2010 production were put into the mail on 06/24/2010 and owners should contact P2 Energy Solutions at 817-877-5611 if your check does not arrive by July 1. In the future, we will attempt to have the checks in the mail closer to the 15’th of the month.
Let us know how we can help.

Ken Kramer
CFO
White Stone Energy, LLC

Lovett with Aruba just sent me a mea culpa confirming the Kingwood address for 375.

Ross Rodgers said:

Thanks, Ken. It is pretty amazing to me that there now have been three addresses for 375. If the address changes again please include an update in the monthly checks and thanks for being on the ball. Regards, Ross

Ken Kramer said:
The correct mailing address for 375 Energy is 2807 Valley Manor, Kingwood, TX 77339. Mail sent to the address above may not get delivered. All of the royalty revenue checks for April 2010 production were put into the mail on 06/24/2010 and owners should contact P2 Energy Solutions at 817-877-5611 if your check does not arrive by July 1. In the future, we will attempt to have the checks in the mail closer to the 15’th of the month.
Let us know how we can help.

Ken Kramer
CFO
White Stone Energy, LLC