375 Energy Inc. Kingwood, TX? Anyone know them?

I got my check on June 25. My brother in Louisiana got his as well. So far so good.

I got mine Saturday too. Although it was almost half as much as the last six checks? Did the prices have a huge drop last month?

We got ours on Saturday also. However, we had expected to clear up the balances in our suspense account and it did not. We were expecting thousands and got a couple of hundred dollars. What a mess. Have now been back and forth with Aruba trying to figure out what happened. They said they mailed the checks, but they never got here. What a mess!

I don’t believe this is a carry forward problem for 375 Energy, but more an Aruba issue that is still being resolved.

Deborah L. Fry said:

I got mine Saturday too. Although it was almost half as much as the last six checks? Did the prices have a huge drop last month?

I had a feeling it was Aruba … so very sorry Rita :frowning:

Rita Dodson said:

We got ours on Saturday also. However, we had expected to clear up the balances in our suspense account and it did not. We were expecting thousands and got a couple of hundred dollars. What a mess. Have now been back and forth with Aruba trying to figure out what happened. They said they mailed the checks, but they never got here. What a mess!

I don’t believe this is a carry forward problem for 375 Energy, but more an Aruba issue that is still being resolved.

Deborah L. Fry said:

Prices on my check stub looked more or less in line but there did appear to be witholding for Wise Co. taxes. My check stubs show production and prices which can be compared to previous months.

Deborah L. Fry said:

Hi All,

not sure if this thread is still “active” as the last post was posted a couple months ago. We (a friend of mine and I ) are owning a small piece of Maxwell Trust #1, which was a not very “profitable” investment until now - to put it in a more positive way :wink: I am based in Germany, however I am now in California and working here for a couple months. Now we have received a Statement from 375 Energy and it is not really clear to me what the numbers stand for and what the current status in. Ken, would you mind to provide some feedback on Maxwell Trust #1 or send me your e-mail Address that I can get in touch with you as this subject may not be of interest for the people in this thread. Or maybe someone else has any informations on Maxwell Trust #1?

Thannk you very much! Dogan

Ken@whitestonenergy.com

Dogan Calmaz said:
Hi All,

not sure if this thread is still "active" as the last post was posted a couple months ago. We (a friend of mine and I ) are owning a small piece of Maxwell Trust #1, which was a not very "profitable" investment until now - to put it in a more positive way ;-)
I am based in Germany, however I am now in California and working here for a couple months. Now we have received a Statement from 375 Energy and it is not really clear to me what the numbers stand for and what the current status in. Ken, would you mind to provide some feedback on Maxwell Trust #1 or send me your e-mail Address that I can get in touch with you as this subject may not be of interest for the people in this thread. Or maybe someone else has any informations on Maxwell Trust #1?

Thannk you very much!
Dogan