zero value on county mineral apprasial

2001-2005 tax rolls show zero value for my minerals. Letter from operator to apprasial district states my land didn’t ratify the unit and we don’t have production on our land so therefore zero value . a new lease is circulated for .25. that has pooling clause . not everyone signs. primary term expires , field sells . 2008 rolls around and new operator is pumping our wells , and pooling our oil, without our consent . i didn’t know all this as i lived 3 hrs away. when you look on railroad commission site operator has filed w-10 that show wells without electric or flow lines pumping- it gets worse - i move on the land in 2018 and ask operator to plug wells by my house inactive since 1982 (but pumping on w-10) and he puts pump jacks on them. we go to good faith claim and his lawyer says 1929 lease still valid . But wait , the apprasial district says zero value for 5 years ? in hearing operator states the pooling lease for .25 is not valid and that my minerals are 23% in a unit 77% out of the unit therefore all tracts are 77% out of lease. I get a lawyer i have paid 13,000 so far and just now going to write a letter to the operator…. this is a nightmare —- can i just go to the judge and show him my pictures , w-10,s, apprasial district values and ask to be paid as a cotenet for tje 77%? or pooling in bad faith , or not a prudent operator ? i wrote the operator letters and he says get a judge to say that.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.