ZaZa Energy Corp

Has ZaZa sold there Sweet Home prospect leases to Sanchez Corp?

I own minerals southeast of Shiner. They were originally leased by Emerald Leasing then ZaZa Energy bought them. But ZaZa recently sold them but I have received no information on who owns them now. The lease comes up for the option to lease for two more years next spring so hopefully I’ll find out who owns them at that time.

thanks Joyce, my family's lease is up in a few days (9/10/2013), I have emailed ZaZa, but no response as of yet

Joyce Michal said:

I own minerals southeast of Shiner. They were originally leased by Emerald Leasing then ZaZa Energy bought them. But ZaZa recently sold them but I have received no information on who owns them now. The lease comes up for the option to lease for two more years next spring so hopefully I'll find out who owns them at that time.

We also live southeast of Shiner. Our ZaZa lease ran out in April, the surrounding neighbors will run out in December. Unfortunately no one has expressed any interest in releasing at this time. From what I have been reading on the ZaZa website, they are focusing on their Eaglebine assests.

M Berkovsky said:

We also live southeast of Shiner. Our ZaZa lease ran out in April, the surrounding neighbors will run out in December. Unfortunately no one has expressed any interest in releasing at this time. From what I have been reading on the ZaZa website, they are focusing on their Eaglebine assests.

M Berkovsky thanks for the reply, I got a call from ZaZa last week & they said they are looking for a partner to help with the drilling etc, & that they are looking at all their leases in this area to see which ones they are going to keep. Seems ZaZa does not have the capital to go it alone.