Zavanna LLC

Does anyone know anything about Zavanna LLC as an operator? My family has a very small interest in a well that they are the operator on. I notice other operators seem more aggressive in placing wells on leases and so far they have only placed one well on the pad and it has been producing for 1 year.

This is all very new and foreign so any info would be appreciated.

Peggy:

There could be several reasons for Zavanna's actions or lack of on this particular area. First, the company may have very few dedicated rigs in the area and the rigs are currently drilling leases which are about to reach expiration dates. Second, the existing well is not producing as anticipated but the lease is now held by production so there is no reason to be in a rush to drill additional wells. These are just possibilities which would effect the company's drilling program. Most likely, as time goes on, additional wells will be drilled as is the case in numerous other leases in the Williston Basin.

Thank you for your insight - it makes sense and gives me an idea of what might be going on.

Peggy, where are your mineral acres located in case our mineral trust is approached by this company or they become the operator on one of our leases? Thank you, John Rowland Baker Mineral Trust

I think they only have one well in Sec 10 and 3;T 151N-R-100...Is this the location?McKenzie County