Young County Texas Robertson Property

I inherited royalty interest that was passed down from my grandmother and mother. The Robertson oil and gas property in Young County Texas. There are three different leases? Wells? involved RJ Robertson EST, JH Robertson and Wilmoth Robertson they have misspelled her name three or four different ways and have wells working under those names. Not to mention there’s also J H Robertson two, three etc. There’s Wilmoth Robertson B 1 B2 B3 Etc we collect on 2 wells supposed to be 3, but there are 36 total on the property. I’m wondering if we should be collecting on them all? I cannot get ahold of any operators or companies to ask anyone to send me any information so that I can look through it and do my own audit. I don’t even know where to start to get this handled. Also if my grandmother was granted.25 percent of the royalties to RJ Robertson property or lease or well then it would have been passed down to her three children and divided equally and that would be .0833333 then I would have collected my mother’s I would have recvd the same amount .0833333 but they have it down as point 0.000833333 that’s a few extra zeros. I did stumble across one well that was not being paid to anyone on contacted them the lady was hesitant to give me any information she passed me and long to Sunoco they’ve only been involved since 2016. But the lady at La Jolla didn’t give me any any information about anything prior to that. Seemed very reluctant to. No one in my family has kept up with this since the late 70s early 80s they just took it as face value that that’s what we get and that’s it. But that’s not true at all I don’t think. I don’t know if I should have a audit done, contact a lawyer, if I could just get them to respond to me that would be great. 5K partnership, La Jolla, ha Knox, cwic, and maybe a couple of others. Not sure if i should have posted comoany names and details Please advise.

The royalty percentage will depend on whether your grandmother owned 100% of the royalties when she granted the lease (assuming she kept a 1/4 royalty rate). If you have the legal description of the property, I can look into the activity a little bit and maybe help out.

I will be able to look into it next week—have a great holiday!