Yoakum County mineral interest

I have some mineral interest in Yokum County, Texas. Section 642 Block D. Does anyone know what going offer is per acre? Also are there some activity in that area now?

Have had some interest in buying my interest.

This link will open the TX RRC map viewer on a producing h well which has been drilled in the east side of Sec 642. Use the magnification bar at the left side of the map to zoom out for a better perspective. This is a link showing production from the Sundance 642 well.

Thanks for the link you sent. Will have to do some more research on weather we are suppose to be getting a check from the production. Is there a place where I can look up my interest? Robert R Rogers, Lubbock, Texas

Looking at the map that was sent by AJ11 it looks like there is a well drilled and is operated by Riley Permian Operating CO.

Are your minerals under a lease? If they are leased, what is the description on the lease? If your minerals are in the west half of a DIVIDED section, you may not have any claim to the oil being produced in the east half of the section.

You should get all the papers you have regarding this, (deeds, leases…), and see exactly what and where your mineral interests are. My hunch is that there is going to be more drilling in your section. I have interests in Yoakum about 8 miles from yours. Two years ago we had what seemed like a good offer to buy our interest. We declined and soon after we found out we had producing wells. We have already made more than they offered. A rule of thumb is, unless you REALLY need cash now, don’t sell.