Xto

I have mineral interest in sections 28,29,31and 32/150N/98w.The operator for all of these is XTO Energy.I would like to hear from other people that have interest in these sections either by this website or by email.My email is whodatt362@aol.com.

I have been having many problems with this operator and would like to know if other mineral owners are too.

Dan Smith

McKenzie County

Dan, I don't own there and XTO is not one of my operators but I have heard from numerous people that they are very far behind on title and payments. If this is part of your problems, all I can say is that they have to make payment within 150 days of first sales or they owe you interest providing you have marketable title. Good luck.

yep,payment is one of the problems....I have been the one telling them what wells they are actually operating.

Denbury was actually doing very well...things went downhill since XTO took over their assets.

We will see in time.

Thanks,Dan

r w kennedy said:

Dan, I don't own there and XTO is not one of my operators but I have hseard from numerous people that they are very far behind on title and payments. If this is part of your problems, all I can say is that they have to make payment within 150 days of first sales or they owe you interest providing you have marketable title. Good luck.

XTO is the operator of 2 wells I have in 4/150/99 and 34/151/99. In sec 4 I was paid 79.56 per barrel. In Sec 34 I was paid 85.71 on my most recent royalty check. When Denbury paid it was at the same rate for both wells which are right next door to each other.

I have been trying to come up with a reasonable explanation of the difference, I'm not savvy enough to understand what the reason could be.

Dan Smith said:

yep,payment is one of the problems....I have been the one telling them what wells they are actually operating.

Denbury was actually doing very well...things went downhill since XTO took over their assets.

We will see in time.

Thanks,Dan

r w kennedy said:

Dan, I don't own there and XTO is not one of my operators but I have hseard from numerous people that they are very far behind on title and payments. If this is part of your problems, all I can say is that they have to make payment within 150 days of first sales or they owe you interest providing you have marketable title. Good luck.

Have you heard of NARO....is it worth the time and money to join this group?

Dan Smith said:

Dan Smith said:

We will see in time.

Thanks,Dan

r w kennedy said:

Dan, I've heard of it but have no personal experience of it. If I recall correctly they either give or members have given sample leases for you to study, may give some advice and probably a good source of news from royalty owners. I have never heard anyone mention anything they got from NARO that I couldn't get someplace else. I might consider joining but I already pay enough in subscriptions, $50 a year, $575 a year, $25 a month [$300 a year] that any more subscriptions won't really appeal to me unless I think I will find the Hammer of Thor in there somewhere. If you try it, let me know what you think.