XTO is a different company than TXO

Yes does anyone know how to get ahold of Txo in Louisiana thanks

Thee so called lawyers that were handle my father estate have no idea what they are doing and my dad has well in this parish and no one’s has any idea how to get ahold of Txo other that the website! This is really frustrating thanks

Jimmy- there was an old TXO, but bought out several years ago. Do you mean TXO Energy Partners out of Fort Worth? Maybe you mean XTO which is now a subsidiary of Exxon?

Txo in Texas that is exon mobile

Xto. Gee sorry I know that they are in spring Texas ! Just don’t answer the phone hopefully I get a call back today or tomorrow everything is online gee how this world has changed ! Thank you for your response

Txo is NOT Exxon. However, XTO is. So if you want XTO Energy, now a subsidiary of ExxonMobil, here is an e-mail address that they may or may not respond to: xto-do-owner-inquiry-sm@xtoenergy.com.

Sending a certified letter will probably get you fixed up faster.

XTO ENERGY INC. , an ExxonMobil subsidiary

XTO Energy | Attn: Division Order Department | LOC 116 |22777 Springwoods Village Pkwy | Spring, TX 77389 | ph: 866.886.2613

Thankyou I appreciate your time

Got it done today! I appreciate everyone help !

Finally got a division oder person to call back a few days ago and told me that the process has begun and will receive information about wells in Arkansas and Louisiana, gee I had a lot of help from everyone on this forum, I do appreciate it , I just find that Exxon is extremely hard to deal with! Again I couldn’t have done anything with everyone help so ! THANKS, happy New year

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.