Wyoming Mineral Rights Group archives

Oil & gas discussion group for land and mineral rights in Wyoming. Ask questions or share your experiences related to mineral and land rights in Wyoming including law and legal questions, accounting and taxes, regulations, surface use issues, easements, and anything else affecting land and mineral rights in Wyoming.

What is a fair signing bonus per net mineral acre, royalty percentage and lease term in Campbell County, Wyoming? This is our second lease for this land with this company.

Hello, I hope someone can guide me to a good probate attorney in Laramie County. My mother died in Texas and we must do an ancillary probate in Wyoming. Can anyone give me the name of an attorney who handles probate cases, preferably, one the advising party has used and has personal experience? You may reply via email to philsartin@yahoo.com if you don't want to post publicly. I thank you in advance for your help. -- Phil

I would like to get someone's recommendation for a real estate broker to give us a broker's price opinion on a couple overriding royalties in Wyoming. I think it's a pretty simple thing, I just want to make sure I get it right. Thanks for your help!