Working interest

We would appreciate any information in SECTION 14 -1 N- 21 ECM == Morris # 1 - 14 Well -- We have been approched from a corporation wanting to purchase all of the working interest we own!!

The offer to buy has nothing to do with the Morris #1-14 and have to do with the Horizontal wells they are drilling http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0CA37.pdf

This well in 15 from the date of first prduction in Nov 2012 to the end of April 2013 did 30,860 BO & 18,267 MCF of gas . They have started the paper work for a well in 14. These sections will take more then one well . They have drilled several wells in 1n-21e

Thanks Ron ! for the reply !! I am not sure it would b a benefit for us to take the offer -- for all the working interest we own in SECTION 14-1 N - 21 ECM!! == if there were production == it would b nice to receive a royalty check !! my letter states working interest ( 4.6875%) Beaver County OKLAHOMA Sectiom 14, Township 1N , Range 21 ECM 15.000000 net mineral acres. the letter has one paragraph which reads ( THIS assignment will cover any interest owned in all depths outside the borehole of the " MORRIS # 1-14 well. This assignment will NOT have any impact on your rights in the rights in the production from this existing well (if any). I am a NOVICE as you can tell !! trying to educate myself !! We also have SECTION 10 - 28 N 20 @ 40 NA in DEWEY County !! AGAIN THANK you !!!!!Emily

The Morris 1-14 from april 1985 to june 2013 showed production of 4,267 BO and 1,828,639 MCF gas . The well in section 15 did over 5 times the oil in less then 6 months . Let me know if I can help. If you would like I would send you my #

Ron McKenzie said:

The Morris 1-14 from april 1985 to june 2013 showed production of 4,267 BO and 1,828,639 MCF gas . The well in section 15 did over 5 times the oil in less then 6 months . Let me know if I can help. If you would like I would send you my #

YES please send your number !! would be great to talk to you!!

I will send you a friend request with my # . When you accept you may lose the # If so ask and I will send again.

Emily Did you get my friend request ?

YES!!! I will have my husband DWAYNE call you!!! yes I accepted !!! and have your number !!THANKS -- not sure if he will call this AM -- but will as soon as he can !!!! McKenzie said:

Emily Did you get my friend request ?