Working Interest - Forced Pooling In Oklahoma

I have a working interest in McClain County, Oklahoma. The operator failed to include me in the OCC Pooling Order and D&C’d a well. Now they are asking for me to ratify the pooling order. What ramifications do I have for being left out of the pooling order and a producing well traversing my acreage?

The easiest thing to do is select the highest royalty on the pooling order and collect the royalties. Mistakes are occasionally made. Probably not worth hiring an attorney to fuss.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.