Woodward, County Mineral deed resource inquiry

My brother and I inherited mineral interests in Woodward County. Any references to a reputable Woodward landman/attorney who can provide us with options ?

Mr. Bowman:

Tell us what you want and we may be able to help without an attorney or lead you to one if that is what you need.

Todd M. Baker