Wolfbone oil and gas play in Toyah, Reeves County, Texas

Does anyone know of some landmen who deal in leasing minerals in West Texas, specifically around Toyah, Texas? Contact info would be exceptionally helpful. Also, does anyone know what the market currently is bearing for bonus/royalties in the Wolfbone play? Best regards, Tommy Joe.

Dear Tommy Joe,

The Wolfcamp Shale extends in several counties in Texas and New Mexico, and Reeves is one of them.

I have heard ranges from $600 to $2000 per acre bonus with royalty as high as 25%. I have no personal knowledge of the activity in the Wolfcamp trend -- all hearsay.

Tommy Joe,

I am a landman currently working in Reeves County. Buddy Cotton is right about the bonuses and royalty. It just depends on your land, where it is, and the oil companies interest in that area. Do you own mineral interests in Toyah? If so, how many mineral acres? If you are interested in leasing your mineral interests and are willing to provide me with information about the size of your property and the location, than I may be able to help. If not, than no worries and good luck.

Regards,

Josh

Buddy,

Have you heard what companies are leasing in Reeves? Heard Clayton Williams and Airabella are. Others?

Buddy Cotten said:

Dear Tommy Joe,

The Wolfcamp Shale extends in several counties in Texas and New Mexico, and Reeves is one of them.

I have heard ranges from $600 to $2000 per acre bonus with royalty as high as 25%. I have no personal knowledge of the activity in the Wolfcamp trend -- all hearsay.

Best,

Buddy Cotten

www.cottenoilproperties.com