Wolberg well

Yesterday on the NDIC website it said the Wolberg well 18-136-99 was either plugged or producing. Does anyone know what's happening there?

NDIC File No: 29279 API No: 33-087-00365-00-00 County: SLOPE
Well Type: ON CONFIDENTIAL STATUS
Location: NWSE 18-136-99 Footages: 1950 FSL 2140 FEL Latitude: 46.589348 Longitude: -103.164520

Current Operator: MBI OIL & GAS, LLC
Original Operator: MBI OIL & GAS, LLC
Current Well Name: WOLBERG 18-1
Original Well Name: WOLBERG 18-1
Elevation: 2707 GL
Field: ROCKY RIDGE
Spud Date(s): 9/22/2014

This will be on confidential listing until March 22, 2015; but if the locals happen to drive by or hear from another source, we won't know anything.

Does anyone know if leases are being renewed in that area?

Several had the 3/2 year lease options that will be expiring soon.

Snues said:

NDIC File No: 29279 API No: 33-087-00365-00-00 County: SLOPE
Well Type: ON CONFIDENTIAL STATUS
Location: NWSE 18-136-99 Footages: 1950 FSL 2140 FEL Latitude: 46.589348 Longitude: -103.164520

Current Operator: MBI OIL & GAS, LLC
Original Operator: MBI OIL & GAS, LLC
Current Well Name: WOLBERG 18-1
Original Well Name: WOLBERG 18-1
Elevation: 2707 GL
Field: ROCKY RIDGE
Spud Date(s): 9/22/2014

This will be on confidential listing until March 22, 2015; but if the locals happen to drive by or hear from another source, we won't know anything.

Does anyone know if leases are being renewed in that area?

Several had the 3/2 year lease options that will be expiring soon.

Thank you for your reply.

I was referring to the last item on yesterday's daily activity report on the NDIC website.

Good question regarding leases expiring. I'll be curious to know what's happening there as well.

The NDIC category of either plugged or producing gets posted for all the wells. It can be either one, but if it does produce and they sell some oil prior to going off of confidential, that will get posted as oil runs.

It’s plugged. I was there a few weeks ago and it was plugged

MBI never planned to have this well produce. The goal was only to core and log the Tyler formation. The same for the Bahley well they drilled about 10 miles north of this one.

Bummer!

Wow, so likely a company ploy, to do research and figure out how to crack the code, as well as keeping the cost of future leasing to a minimum, until they decide its time to produce the area.

Our lease doesn't expire until 2016, and it will be interesting to see if there will be offers made at that time, and at what rate.

I think it was more to see if there is really enough there to bother going after. Considering the two Marathon well are pretty poor and the Armstrong well north of Amidon found nothing but water, it appears that there may not be much oil there