Wilson County Oil Drilling

Looking for current news about drilling activity around Wilson county. I own property along the North Eastern part of Wilson county. To be exact drilling activity along County Road 448.

Marathon Oil has been drilling a few wells in the SoWest corner of Wilson. EOG drilled some very good OIL wells in very So-SoWest edge, adjoining Karnes Co, over last 12 mo's or so. I haven't heard of much activity in your area NE. Seems they're really concentrating on Karnes co, and some spots in LaSalle and Gonzales right now!

Just received one from Hunt Oil....

Congratulations Timothy. I hope Hunt Oil will continue to work the wilson stockdale area. Even though it seems to be out of the sweet spot there is still oil in the area and someone will come and suck it out.

What part of wilson county is your property located? If you dont mind me asking?

Hunt drilled our first well almost a year ago off County Road 207, with several more planned in our pool. They've completed 19 more in the surrounding area. All Wilson production to date is in the half of the county bordering Karnes County. We're extremely pleased with Hunt and they have absolutely super with client relations.

oldoak: How far are these wells from the Lang 11H? Thanks

oldoak said:

Marathon Oil has been drilling a few wells in the SoWest corner of Wilson. EOG drilled some very good OIL wells in very So-SoWest edge, adjoining Karnes Co, over last 12 mo's or so. I haven't heard of much activity in your area NE. Seems they're really concentrating on Karnes co, and some spots in LaSalle and Gonzales right now!

Sorry, didn't see the date of the post :-(