Willing or Changing Name on Mineral Titles


I recently completed estate documents… Will, POA, etc… naming my daughter as designated beneficiary of any property that I own. As it pertains to mineral rights I own in three TX counties, what do I need to do to assure that my mineral rights/entitlements is TX will naturally pass to her without encumbrance? What office do I need to notify and what documents do I need to provide? Is there something that I can do now, while I’m living? I wish to avoid any questions about ownership after I die (different names, etc.) and avoid any title uncertainties. Can someone in Texas recommend the simplest, appropriate procedure? I do not live in Texas.