Williams County, North Dakota

I am aware of alot of interest in the WIlliston, ND area. I just leased and am looking forward to good news from the area.

Dj

Deborah,

Brigham Exploration has a prospect area called Rough Rider. There most recent well results can be found in this press release:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=99916&p=irol-newsAr…

The Papineau Trust 17-20 #1H well flowed at over 3,000 boed in the first 24 hours. That should be music to your ears…

Reagan Thompson said:

Deborah,

Brigham Exploration has a prospect area called Rough Rider. There most recent well results can be found in this press release:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=99916&p=irol-newsAr…

The Papineau Trust 17-20 #1H well flowed at over 3,000 boed in the first 24 hours. That should be music to your ears…

Reagan, Music to my ears indeed! Thanks for the link. Funny how things turn out. My great grandparents were homesteaders from Norway who busted their asses for a hardscrabble life. My dad, who left this land to me, advised me to never sell my mineral rights. I imagine they are all smiling! Deborah

Hi Deborah, Sounds like we have the same back ground. My grandparents were also farmers in this section, but from Switzerland. Have you heard anything more on the Papineau oil well? I think they are waiting for verification of all the owned mineral rights. My grandparents last name was Maurer. What was your’s? Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:

Reagan,
Music to my ears indeed! Thanks for the link. Funny how things turn out. My great grandparents were homesteaders from Norway who busted their asses for a hardscrabble life. My dad, who left this land to me, advised me to never sell my mineral rights. I imagine they are all smiling!
Deborah

Bonnie, I have not heard of Papineau. But I am not really up on the wells. I do follow the ND Industrial Commission website. You can learn almost anything there. Also, by checking the counties mineral information sites. . My family last name is Haug. Good Luck!. Deborah Bonnie Simons said:

Hi Deborah,
Sounds like we have the same back ground. My grandparents were also farmers in this section, but from Switzerland. Have you heard anything more on the Papineau oil well? I think they are waiting for verification of all the owned mineral rights. My grandparents last name was Maurer. What was your’s?
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Reagan,
Music to my ears indeed! Thanks for the link. Funny how things turn out. My great grandparents were homesteaders from Norway who busted their asses for a hardscrabble life. My dad, who left this land to me, advised me to never sell my mineral rights. I imagine they are all smiling!
Deborah

Deborah, Thanks for getting back. I was refering to the message between you and Reagan Thompson back in March where the Papineau Trust was mention and you said that would be music to your ears. Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:

Bonnie, I have not heard of Papineau. But I am not really up on the wells. I do follow the ND Industrial Commission website. You can learn almost anything there. Also, by checking the counties mineral information sites. . My family last name is Haug. Good Luck!.
Deborah
Bonnie Simons said:
Hi Deborah,
Sounds like we have the same back ground. My grandparents were also farmers in this section, but from Switzerland. Have you heard anything more on the Papineau oil well? I think they are waiting for verification of all the owned mineral rights. My grandparents last name was Maurer. What was your’s?
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Reagan,
Deborah

Bonnie, There are so many wells going on right now that I would definately keep an eye on the NDIC website for updates. As I understand it, drilling could begin in Sept. on or near my land in WIlliams County. Legal description is SW Sec 15-T157 R103. I know there has been success in the area so I am keeping my fingers crossed! If you haven’t been contacted by a ‘landman’ you probably will be. Once they have verified land and mineral rights ownership they are contacting people. You can even contact the companies with your legal description and see if they are interested. Look at all the offers and have an experienced ‘oil’ lawyer check them out. Luckily, I still have family in Williston, ND and a lawyer who has done work for my family for years and years. I trust him!! Once I informed the landman I dealt with who my attorney was, he immediately changed some of the language in the contract!! Good luck!!! Deborah

Bonnie Simons said:

Deborah,
Thanks for getting back. I was refering to the message between you and Reagan Thompson back in March where the Papineau Trust was mention and you said that would be music to your ears.
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Bonnie, I have not heard of Papineau. But I am not really up on the wells. I do follow the ND Industrial Commission website. You can learn almost anything there. Also, by checking the counties mineral information sites. . My family last name is Haug. Good Luck!.
Deborah
Bonnie Simons said:
Hi Deborah,
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Reagan,
Deborah

Deborah, Do you have a brother in Burnsville Mn.

Deborah Haug said:

Reagan,
Deborah

No brothers, but lots of Haug’s in ND and MN!

DeeAnn Solberg said:

Deborah, Do you have a brother in Burnsville Mn.

Deborah Haug said:
Reagan,
Deborah

Deborah Haug said:

Bonnie, There are so many wells going on right now that I would definately keep an eye on the NDIC website for updates. As I understand it, drilling could begin in Sept. on or near my land in WIlliams County. Legal description is SW Sec 15-T157 R103. I know there has been success in the area so I am keeping my fingers crossed! If you haven’t been contacted by a ‘landman’ you probably will be. Once they have verified land and mineral rights ownership they are contacting people. You can even contact the companies with your legal description and see if they are interested. Look at all the offers and have an experienced ‘oil’ lawyer check them out. Luckily, I still have family in Williston, ND and a lawyer who has done work for my family for years and years. I trust him!! Once I informed the landman I dealt with who my attorney was, he immediately changed some of the language in the contract!! Good luck!!! Deborah

Bonnie Simons said:
Deborah,
Thanks for getting back. I was refering to the message between you and Reagan Thompson back in March where the Papineau Trust was mention and you said that would be music to your ears.
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Deborah
Bonnie Simons said:
Hi Deborah,
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Reagan,
Deborah

Hi, Deborah,

My family has minerals very close to your land, NW4 Section 34, T158, R103 that we are currently trying to negotiate (with a landman) to get a fair lease. Everyone I talk to says don’t settle for less than 20% royalty but the landman won’t even take that royalty number to the oil company. What royalty rate did you negotiate, if you don’t mind my asking?

BTW, are you related to Glenn Haug?

Thanks!

Bertha

Bertha, We got 3/16th royalty and $500. per acre on a three year lease. Once my lawyer in Williston got involved they made changes in the lease contract that were very favorable to us. If I had not told him who my lawyer was…who knows! Hope that is helpful to you!! I believe Glen Haug’s father was Leonard–and Leonard was my grandfather, Martin Haug’s brother. So that would make Glen a cousin! Do you live in Williston? Deborah

Bertha Rodda said:

Hi, Deborah,

My family has minerals very close to your land, NW4 Section 34, T158, R103 that we are currently trying to negotiate (with a landman) to get a fair lease. Everyone I talk to says don’t settle for less than 20% royalty but the landman won’t even take that royalty number to the oil company. What royalty rate did you negotiate, if you don’t mind my asking?

Thanks!

Bertha

Hi, Deborah,

So you are related to Glenn Haug. It’s a small world! Please email me at BerthaRodda@gmail.com. I’d rather explain my connection with Glenn off this board.

Bertha

Deborah Haug said:

Bertha,
We got 3/16th royalty and $500. per acre on a three year lease. Once my lawyer in Williston got involved they made changes in the lease contract that were very favorable to us. If I had not told him who my lawyer was…who knows!
Hope that is helpful to you!! I believe Glen Haug’s father was Leonard–and Leonard was my grandfather, Martin Haug’s brother. So that would make Glen a cousin!
Do you live in Williston?
Deborah

Bertha Rodda said:
Hi, Deborah,

Thanks!

Bertha

How do yu find out when teh first date of sale of oil from a well is?

Deborah Haug said:

Bonnie Simons said:
Deborah,
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Deborah
Bonnie Simons said:
Hi Deborah,
Bonnie

Deborah Haug said:
Reagan,
Deborah