Williams County ND - Mineral Lease Rates?

I was recently offered $400.00 per acre to lease in Williams County North Dakota Township 158 Range 95 Section 11. Does any one know what mineral rights are leasing for in that area?

We just signed with Pacer Energy for $550.00 per acre. We started with an offer of $300. So do your research and don’t take the first offer.

What is the length of the term at $550/acre?

Elizabeth S. Hogg said:

We just signed with Pacer Energy for $550.00 per acre. We started with an offer of $300. So do your research and don’t take the first offer.

Three years with 3/16 royalty.

Ben Hushka said:

What is the length of the term at $550/acre?

Elizabeth S. Hogg said:

I was offered 400 per acre for 4 years with a 17.5% in Divide County. I have my own rights away from other family members that jumped right on the offer and signed. I hired an attorney and can only recommend you do the same, it is worth the money and the small amount of extra time to know something of this much value is being handled by professionals. I should hear back from my attorney tomorrow I am guessing. Good luck.