Williams County is Heating Up

I own mineral rights in Williams County. The location is T155, R100, Section 26:SW 1/4. Is there anything happening in this area? I am hoping for a lease.

You will not get a lease because you are already held by production by one well, the Puma 1-26H which has been in production since 2009.

However, Looks like Zavanna had five pending wells with surface location in 22-155N-100W which would have been drilled into 26 and then into 35. They were called the Labrador wells, but doesn’t look they were drilled. Maybe someday.

I don’t believe we have ever received any royalty checks from a company called Puma???

The well is called Puma 1-26H API 33-105-01690 . Zavanna LLC is the operator. You had best contact them and see what the situation is regarding you being in pay status. The well has been online since November 2008.

Thank you so much for the information. I have talked with a landman from Zavanna and it appears as though my Grandfather sold these mineral rights ti Iowa Holding Company but kept the property on his lists. Problem solved.