William Day Survey Activity

I wonder what is going on in the William Day Survey in Leon County, Jewett, Texas. My interest is currently under lease by Surprise Valley. I have been receiving weekly calls from agents wanting to purchase my mineral rights. This property has been leased several times over the years, but the recent uptick in interest to purchase my mineral rights has got be wondering what is going on in the area and whether or not I should sell…???

Welcome to the forum.

You can go onto the Texas Railroad Commission and find out what activity is going on in your area. Multiple offers to buy is a hint that a whole bunch of folks “know something”. Most offers to buy are only for current production and not many for future production, so keep that in mind. Your future potential royalties might be larger than any sales offer. Risk in it actually happening and risk in timing. Offering companies intend to make a profit off of you and they understand those risks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.