Wichita TX Mineral Rights

i dont understand what i own i get it i recieve royalties but havew no idea what is what

Kristine:

I notice that you own minerals in Texas. In order to offer help with your problem, you will have to provide more specific details in regards to your matter. Details such as the area where your minerals are located and exactly what is occurring with your minerals. Hopefully, someone can provide you with the information you need.

it is property in wichita tx. i know its valley farms shallow unit 32/33/34/35/36 i dont know more than i keep gettin 600 n some change offers for it and its a small small check every couple months

charles s mallory said:

Kristine:

I notice that you own minerals in Texas. In order to offer help with your problem, you will have to provide more specific details in regards to your matter. Details such as the area where your minerals are located and exactly what is occurring with your minerals. Hopefully, someone can provide you with the information you need.

This article may help you get started. http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/profiles/blogs/i-may-own-minerals-so-now-what