Why build new oil gas refineries in Delaware Basin

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pipeline-companies-racing-solve-100-111700208.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_11

Rather than weather this bottleneck of insufficient pipeline capacity to the Gulf Coast, I think the O&G companies will finally build new oil and gas refineries all over the Delaware basin to process the oil and gas and send finished Products on pipelines to the Gulf coast to be loaded directly onto super tankers to distribute worldwide. NGLs, diesel, gasoline, and lube as well a fuel oils are more cost efficiently refined near where they are produced, then pipelined and trucked to the ports for worldwide distribution…AND the refineries in the Delaware basin won’t have to deal with outages due to hurricanes or labor disputes/strikes. That helps firm up the bottom line on profits. So, for those reasons I think we will see a sudden flurry of new refinery construction in Reeves county.
The BIG construction companies will be in here competing with Saulsbury, Buffalo Gap, MMR, Evers and Sons, etc. Might even get so demanding that old construction foremen like me will be brought out of retirement to ‘get the job done!’. JMHO

, Reeves county, Tx :rofl::sunglasses::rainbow:

1 Like