Who's this company

I was approached by Nickel River Royalties about leasing our mineral rights. I just recently took this over for my mother, so I’m totally new to this. Has anyone done business with this company or been contacted by this company in this area? What terms would be reasonable? Any suggestions on how to get started in this are greatly appreciated.

Thanks! D. Gibson

1 Like

Google Search shows that they are from New Elm, Texas. They show to be mineral and royalty buyers. They are not a drilling and production company and are probably not someone you want to deal with. If you are near Marquez that is the hottest area of Leon County. Big Bucks area. Be careful.

What are the current offers in Leon for Mineral rights? No idea what is a good value per acre… We have been contacted as well from Nickel River and need to see if there is any value to their offer.

It all depends upon the location of your mineral rights or royalty’s are. Along with the number of acre’s that you own. Other things also.

I have recently received numerous offers for my mineral and royalty rights. Wide range of offers from mostly companies interested in flipping the rights. We are located approximately 4 miles east of Marquez, Texas off HWY 7. Are you aware of the offer ranges for this area as it has been across the board?

1 Like

It might be wise to wait on completion numbers/production data on the 4 submitted/approved horizontal wells(Dinkins, Lanier, Neyland HRM and Glass RT) Comstock is working on before leasing or thinking about selling minerals…these are in the surrounding area of Marquez…JUST MY OPINION

1 Like

I was also contacted recently by Nickel River Royalties. They sent me an offer letter for an oil and gas lease. I turned it down because of a couple of reasons, mainly because I do not want to jump on the first offer I get - It looks like good things are happening. Folding too soon, seems like a bad idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.