Who's leasing in Scurry County?

I have minerals on 80 acres just on the eastern edge of Snyder. I live in Austin, so I'm not sure what the activity is like up there. Any information on who I may be able to contact to lease these minerals?

I'm on the county lines of Scurry and Fisher, at the corners on the southern edges, and I'd also like an update.

We just leased 160 acres south of Snyder. Check Veritas in Midland.

Devon, Firewheel, and Laredo are who i would call. Good luck!

Thanks!! We'll start there. If I learn anything, I'll post it. Thanks, again.

Robert M. said:

Devon, Firewheel, and Laredo are who i would call. Good luck!

We just leased with a company called Prensorus. $100 per acre signing bonus and 20%.

does anyone have names they would definitely NOT do business with?

I leased with one, and now I am having trouble getting my leasing bonus...

Veritas, Parallel and Apache have been responsive to me, so far. No problems with these guys as far as I’m concerned.

We just leased in Scurry County (NE of Hermleigh) for $800 per acre signing bonus with 23%.

Wow! That’s good. I hear that area is pretty hot. Thanks for the information.

I also am on the county lines of Scurry and Fisher, 13 miles NE of Snyder. A leasing agent from Prime Title and Leasing, based in Midland, and working for Range Production Co, out of Fort Worth, offered me a few hundred dollars per acre bonus plus 1/5 royalties for minerals in the Cline Shale Play. My minerals are located in and around Sections 97,98,99,100,137 and 138. I assume you know how to access and use GLO GIS map viewer, by which you can see my location. I hope this info is of help to you.

Jim Bemis said:

I'm on the county lines of Scurry and Fisher, at the corners on the southern edges, and I'd also like an update.

You might try Prime Title and Leasing out of Midland. They recently offered me a few hundred dollars per acre bonus plus 1/5 royalty for my minerals about 13 miles NE of Snyder near Fisher County, specifically on and around Sections 97,98,99,100,137 and 138, Block 2. Texas GLO GIS map viewer is a good tool with which to look around.

I must correct some of the information given to this group by my secretary. The most I have been offered is $300 per acre, and it was not from Prime Title and Leasing, although I have heard they are operating in Scurry County. From now on I will personally attend to this discussion group so that no further mistakes are made. Thank you, and my apologies.

John B Tipton said:

You might try Prime Title and Leasing out of Midland. They recently offered me a few hundred dollars per acre bonus plus 1/5 royalty for my minerals about 13 miles NE of Snyder near Fisher County, specifically on and around Sections 97,98,99,100,137 and 138, Block 2. Texas GLO GIS map viewer is a good tool with which to look around.