Who pays the most if I want to sell my royalties?

Has anyone really shopped around to find a company who pays the most? I have working interests and overridding royalties.

Thanks!

1 Like

Who pays the most depends upon what they plan to do with it. Some flip. Some keep for royalties and hold long term. Some only care about current wells and their revenue stream. Others care about current wells and future production. Various companies work in different parts of the country, so the answer would vary by location. I doubt there is an easy answer that you are looking for. Others can chime in!

I agree with MB. Largely depends on where your properties are located. Which state/county?

There are multiple mineral auctions sites. Be aware that they do charge a fee.

You have had some good responses. Who will pay the most depends on where the interest is located, what type of interest it is, the operator, the cash flow, if it is leased, the language in the lease, commodity being produced, size of the interest, number of wells, type of wells, etc. If you provided the legal description, amount, and type of interest you own you will get better feedback. There are a lot of buyers out there and they value some characteristics more than others. If you provide more info, Ill can take a deeper look and provide you with better information.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.