Who is the operator for Steele 1-17

In the past, we received royalties on the Steele 1-17 well in Logan County from Arrowhead Energy. The checks stopped coming in in November of 2022. I have looked on the OCC site and it shows Arrowhead is no longer the operator and that Glacier Petroleum is the operator. There are no documents shown for this well after 2010 and nothing showing a transfer at all. So who do I contact to see who is operating the well and should be sending me checks, Arrowhead or Glacier?

OCC also shows no production in 2022. This is obviously wrong because I received checks in 2022. Is there any way to find actual production? OCC seems to be wildly inaccurate.

Contact Glacier Petroleum Company 14000 N Western Ave Edmond OK 73013 405-840-2625

Send a certified letter return receipt and include your name and address and inquire about the status of the well and request payment and interest. That usually gets their attention.

It is odd to see all information from the well stop and not record of the change in operator. I just got my first check from Glacier, so they might be catching up.

You should still be getting payments from Citizen on the Harris 1-17H well. It is going nicely.

Thank you for the reply. I have sent an email to Arrowhead but have no idea if I will get an answer. I just found an email for Glacier, I will try that before sending a letter. Or maybe a phone call first, but many of these small companies don’t answer their phone and don’t return calls after an inquiry is left.

How did you know I had Harris 1-17WH? Was that from some previous message I left on one fo the boards? I have received royalties for Harris, but nothing since May?

Is there a way to find out the production history for a particular well without paying an outrageous fortune. I am finding the OCC site to be unreliable. For example, OCC shows no production for Harris 1-17WH for 2022 or 2023. (They don’t even list a Harris 1-17H, just 1-17WH.)

Harris 1-17WH shows up on the maps I can see. It is spaced at 640 acres, so if you have Steele, you most likely have Harris.

Thanks. I’d have got back to you sooner, but we’ve been traveling.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.