Who is drilling next to me

Does anyone have any knowledge of leasing or drilling around Section 30-6N-9E.I would appreciate any information. My acreage is leased to Corterra until Oct. 3 ,2019.

Corterra had a drilling permit for section 30 & 31-6N-9E from May 2018 to May 2019. You might have to look and see if they drilled. If they started late in the permit time frame, you might still have a few months before they start paying.

The Jack 3031-1HX is permitted for a surface location in section 20. The original permit was for 5/3/18-11/3/18. They received an additional six month extension for that one. I do not see an additional extension past May 3, 2019. I do not see a spud date from section 20 either.

Interesting thing is that they have another well planned from the same surface section going south into 29 & 32. That permit has until 3/25/20 to be drilled. No spud date on it either.

In that area, it is either Corterra or Silver Creek. Right now only Corterra has permits from late 2017 to Sept 2018.

Thank you for the information. How do I know they are not pulling minerals from my land. There is a well two miles north and two miles west. I had been told Corterra had money problems is why they haven’t done much.

The area of drainage for a horizontal shale well is generally very narrow. Think of a cigar. The OCC (Oklahoma Corporation Commission) has very particular rules about how close a well can be drilled near a lease line to prevent that sort of problem.