White Star Petroleum, LLC

I just received a very small check from them and I was not even aware of a lease with them. Did Devon sale their leases to them? I have not received a check in over a year from them and just figured nothing had come of the drilling or lease had expired.

White Star to buy Devon assets in Oklahoma

HOUSTON, Apr. 20
04/20/2016

White Star Petroleum LLC, until recently known as American Energy-Woodford LLC, has entered a definitive agreement to buy Mississippi Lime and Woodford shale properties from Devon Energy Corp. for $200 million.

White Star is becoming a standalone company after operating as a unit of American Energy Partners LP. As part of that change, Elliot J. Chambers, chief financial officer, has been named to the additional role of chief executive officer, and Joseph D. Craig, formerly vice-president of operations, has been named chief operating officer (OGJ Online, Apr. 20, 2016).

The acquisition from Devon covers 210,000 largely contiguous acres offsetting acreage White Star holds in central-northern Oklahoma. Average net production from 555 operated and nonoperated wells in the acquisition was 12,800 boe/d in the first quarter, about 30% oil. Reserves at yearend 2015 totaled 11 million boe.