Where to find if operator spudded permitted wells?

Native has filed two permits to drill multisection wells from a surface location in Sec. 34 08n, 4w. I’ve left messages with the operator, Native Exploration to inquire to see if they have spudded or at least begun surface location work, on these well(s). No response. Is there a source that would provide this information to me?

Thanks,

In short, no, unless you know someone on the ground to check for a location or activity.

Is a back door way to find out what drilling rigs are working in McClain county and then call the drilling company?

They are not supposed to. You can pull the drilling permit and call the surface owner.

https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

The spud form is 1001A. Use leading zero when needed 3408N04W. I see the two permits as of 10/26/21. No spud record yet, but they usually post it reasonably soon after spud.

At the moment, Enverus does not show a rig on location at 8N-4W. They have tracking beacons on the rigs. There is one in 7N-4W drilling for Ovintiv.

Native merged with Casillas Petroleum Resource Partners.

Who are no longer Casillas Petroleum Resource Partners (even though applications, permits, etc. say that for now). They are 89 Energy out of OKC now.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.