Where response?

If I post a personal message, then where do I look to find a response? Would it show up in my email? Somewhere within the forum home page???

If you send a personal message, if answered, it will show up as a little number to the upper left of your avatar picture in the upper right corner of the page. Your public answers are on the upper right of your avatar and private messages on the upper left. Like mouse ears…

Also if you click on your avatar, you will see an envelope. The private ones are in there.

1 Like

Martha, I think I’m beyond help. I can’t even find the right page. As for the avatar, I don’t have a picture, so it seems that just the green circle K is it. But surely there are other members with the initial K. Also, I’ve found no page on which avatars were in upper right corner.

Anyway, my question is if you or someone else can recommend an attorney. This would be to represent myself and a cousin regarding minerals in a cousin’s estate. Another cousin signed up with a company called Assets International, which for a 20% cut will handle the paperwork, probate, etc.My California cousin & I are going DIY, and woman in the OK treasurers’ office said we should get legal advice. I guess one service a lawyer would provide would be liaison with Assets Int. Martha, please just respond on the open forum, since I may not be able to find it as a PM. I’m hopeless with this new system!!

Look up in the right corner at the top of the page. Only your initial will show up. Do you see a circle with a number in it? If not, then touch your K and it will open up with a little list of your messages. You can see a little person, a banner, an envelope and a gear in gray. The private messages will be in the envelope.

Actually, the private message should show up in your email and you will have to hit TOPIC to have it bounce back into the forum. Sending you one right now to try.

If I post an attorney on the website, it will probably get blocked.