Where is this land

have rights for township 140 north, range 98 w of 5th PM, stark county, north dakota, section 36. W1/2. am wondering if anyone out there knows where this is.

Here you go! 3059-STARKCOMINS.pdf (517 KB)

And I believe you’re in the northwest corner of Stark County.

For my county, I got a great map that shows the township/range/section grid, so you can see exactly where each section is located, and also look up existing wells, current drilling, etc. are located if you knowtheir t/r/s. It’s the Map of McKenzie County Highway System, put out by the McKenzie County Tourism Bureau. I don’t know if things in Stark are set up the same way as McKenzie, but the tourism bureau there might be a place to start looking, anyway. Maps are important if you want to learn what’s going on around you.

Good luck!

Wow!! This is a fantastic map Charles. I have rights in 139N & 99W. Where can a person get access to this? Thanks, Bob

Charles Emery Tooke III said:

Here you go!

Charles, that is a fanatastic map. It must have been late when I posted, because when I went to the link I didn’t even notice there was a second and third page to it.

It didn’t come through.

Robert P. Noonan said:

Wow!! This is a fantastic map Charles. I have rights in 139N & 99W. Where can a person get access to this?
Thanks,
Bob

Here you go!

From DrillingInfo.com, an online oil and gas information website. I don’t know if they cover North Dakota for all information, but I can zoom in on the maps. Give me a few days and I’ll prepare you a set. Note that I have no way of determining the accuracy of the well data shown. That “layer” was probably acquired from ND, and I just don’t know how old it might be.

Robert P. Noonan said:

It didn’t come through.

Robert P. Noonan said:
Wow!! This is a fantastic map Charles. I have rights in 139N & 99W. Where can a person get access to this?
Thanks,
Bob

Here you go!

Here you go, Robert -

Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you. Let me know if I can help in any other way -

Charles

Robert P. Noonan said:

It didn’t come through.

Robert P. Noonan said:
Thanks,
Bob

Here you go!

3056-01STARKCOUNTYNORTHDAKOTA.pdf (482 KB) 3057-02NOONANT139NR99W.pdf (39.2 KB) 3058-03NOONANT139NR99W2.pdf (29.8 KB)