Where are my friends?

Trying to get around this new site. Not having any luck. Thought perhaps I could check out my friends, can’t find friends without going through all the members or doing an individual search. Really??

2 Likes

I agree Linton…Only way I can get in touch with Friends is through personal email THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS… Clint Liles

Yes, sir. And you and I can do that without the forum!! Useless…

Linton

This SUCKS!!! WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS AND WHY CANT I ACESS MY GROUPS ON MY PAGE? WHERE ARE MY EMAILS!!! if is not broke don’t fix it!!!

This new site sucks I hope people didn’t pay for this ! There was nothing wrong with the old one [quote=“Linton_Tomlin, post:1, topic:26671, full:true”] Trying to get around this new site. Not having any luck. Thought perhaps I could check out my friends, can’t find friends without going through all the members or doing an individual search. Really??**[quote=“Linton_Tomlin, post:1, topic:26671, full:true”] Trying to get around this new site. Not having any luck. Thought perhaps I could check out my friends, can’t find friends without going through all the members or doing an individual search. Really?? [/quote]

** [/quote]

Did you see How To Find Your Friends?

I’m not sure what you mean by “individual search” but the search icon at the upper right of every page searches topics, categories, and users, so it’s not that hard to find someone

The old site did not let us download your personal messages, so they did not get imported into the new software.

Hopefully it’ll make sense before long.