When should I expect a royalty check

I noticed that I didn’t get a check for my well located at section 13 of 23s 26e. So I went on the map and was excited to see 3 new wells there there (not sure if they have been drilled but assuming so since they shut in the existing one.)

Does anyone else own here? I’m curious if anyone has received any division orders because I haven’t. I’d love to find out when I can expect to start receiving checks on these.

Also, Mewbourne looks to have gotten an old well on the northwest of section 12. Production looks non-existent. Anyone know anything about their plans for section 12?

Thanks!!

Airboss wells drilled summer of 2022. You’d figure that means they will start producing by Spring 2023. So expect to get paid by Summer 2023.

Don’t know anything about plans for Sec 12. The existing Wingman well in Sec 11/12 (S2 S2) is a really good well for the area.

I don’t own there.

Thanks NMoilboy. I was referring to the Mobil 12 federal 2 (pretty sure it’s a HZ though) On section 12. Seeing they got it from cimarex in 2020, I’m assuming they have plans in the section.

Side question for you: Is the New Mexico oil and gas commission the best place you use to find out information? I wrote to them many times requesting the ability to see HZ on their esri to no avail.

I use the NMOCD. It has a lot of useful info in the wellfiles etc. I dont use it as a map though. I just go to OCD Permitting and look things up.

https://wwwapps.emnrd.nm.gov/OCD/OCDPermitting/Data/Wells.aspx

The Mobil 12 Fed 2 is an old Morrow vertical well. Gas well. There is a good HZ well across Sec 11/12, the Wingman 12 11 WOPM State Com 1H. Mewbourne. Wolfcamp. Online since late 2021. I don’t know where you own in Sec 12 but that one is dedicated to the S/2 of Secs 11 and 12. API 30-015-46230

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.