Wheeler Farms 3-36-1-12XHS

Can anybody tell me the S-T-R where this well is in Grady County? I never received the Division Order because it was handled by a trust administrator at the time and the trust has since been separated. Continental doesn’t list a legal description on my pay stub. I got my Continental check today and noticed this new well and was pleasantly surprised at the volume. The check is for production from March to July 2019.

36-7n-6w and 1/12-6n-6w. Not sure on the surface or bottom hole locations. If you have idoc you can check which section your minerals are located in.

There are three Wheeler Farms wells. They have surface locations in section 25-7N-6W WHEELER FARMS 1-25-36-1-12XHS WHEELER FARMS 2-25-36-1-12XHS WHEELER FARMS 3-36-1-12XHS

Three are online now. They probably do not have the Division orders out yet. The wells came online in late March and April. In order not to have an interest penalty, they may pay first and then send the DO.

Hi Meredith- I got my DO on the Wheeler #3 today. The #1 & #2 should be coming soon. The #1 & #2 have surface & first perforations in Section 25, travel through Sec. 36, through Sec. 1 and into N/2 of Section 12. The #3 has surface in NE/4 of Section 36, travels through Sec. 1 and to N/2 of Section 12. All 3 are good wells, but dropping pretty fast as is the case with most of these horizontal wells.

Todd M Baker

Thank you for that information. I received my DO yesterday from Continental for the Wheeler Farms #3, too. I didn’t know there are more to come. Yippee!