Whatcha Want Wells - Section 173

COG has drilled about 6 wells on Section 173, Block 34, Ward County. All ore known as “Whatcha Want” wells… I think they may be producing as of September 1, 2018. Does anyone know the status of these wells? Thanks…

I was told they wouldn’t frac until late this month or early next month .

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Intergalactic 7301 is also on Section 173. It is producing. Have Division Orders been sent out on 7301? When would do you anticipate DO from the Whatcha Want Wells? Thanks……

The way they cut it up , my land is not in the section with Intergalactic . Have not heard anything for DOs on Whatcha want wells .

October 11 - Follow-Up… I’m still trying to learn about the 5 or 6 Whatcha Want Wells situated in Section 173, Block 34. Concho is drilling them. Anyone know if they have reached completion? Division Orders forthcoming? Thanks.

I talked to COG today . He said they are fracking the last well now . That’s all I know

Cliff - - Do you know if any of the Whatcha Want wells are producing…If so, for how long? Thanks…

One Whatcha want has been producing since May . #7376H . Should be getting division orders on others soon

This is a really important lease for Ward County mineral owners. Hard to tell with just a quick look but looks to be multiple WC bench tests going on here. Elevation can throw off TVD but looks like the new wells are a couple hundred ft shallower than the original 7376H. Plus, two of these wells Whatcha Want A & B are Bonesprings tests. The 7376H was an absolute smoker and has made 340 MBO + 1.2 BCF in 14 months. Interesting that they are getting away from this WC bench because that is a great well. Then again maybe they are not. If I find some time, i will try to correlate the wellbores to a true landing depth. I think it is important to know how the different benches in WC will preform. Operators are great about obfuscating this. Wish I owned minerals here!

1 Like

Hello, Are any of these wells near Block 33, Section 1, A-129? Thank you in advance!

Eliza

Those COG wells are 25 miles West of A-129. Jagged Peak often gives a pretty good update on its Whiskey River area development, those are just across the river from A-129. Just lookup their investor presentations.

Thank you for the info, I’ll be sure to look that up!

Still trying to learn more about the Whatcha Want Wells. I don’t get any kind of reply when I try to contact COG. Are the Whatcha Want wells completed? Are Division Orders coming soon? Cliff Davis: you seem to know more about this than anyone on this Board! Any news? Thanks…

The wells have been fracked . I haven’t gotten any division orders yet . Don’t know when they are gonna send em . Like you , just waiting

It’s me once again…Checking in to see if there is any news on the Whatcha Want Wells… Last thing I heard from Concho was back in July…At the time they expected that DOs would be out by now… Thanks in advance for any info to be shared…

Still haven’t heard anything .

A family member spoke with Concho yesterday. SUMMARY: 4 Whatcha Want wells began producing about 1 week ago. Division Orders for these 4 wells expected by late-December… That’s all I learned.

Thanks for the info !

Friend of mine spoke with COG about Division Orders for Whatcha Want Wells on Section 173, Block 34, Ward County…Division Orders are now scheduled to be sent out before end of January… That’s all I got !!

Thank you for info . Was wondering