What to expect

My sisters and I have inhearted the minerals on A couple of recent completions in alfalfa county.No landman has talked to any of us,but we would like to know when to expect the first royalty checks and how much to expect.The wells are in alfalfa county,Oklahoma. One well is Chesapeak L.W.H. 18-27-10 and the other is Sandridge Smith 2611 on 6-27-10. Can anyone prepare us for what to expect? And when. Thanks.

Was your interest under the Pete Smith Rev. Trust. If so you were listed in the pooling order. Did you make an election of one of the options offered in the pooling ? I could only find production for Aug. and that was for about the last 4 days of Aug. only The average was about 340 BOD & 1530 MCFD. They have 6 months from date of first sale, 8/27/12, to start paying you or they owe you 12% interest from date of first sale. If you did not lease or make an election under the Pooling Order you will have a 1/8th royalty interest . Let me know what you did and I can tell you about what it will pay an acre. I could no Smith 2611 on 6-27-10 but I did find one on 22-26n-11w is that you ?

Depends on the company usally 6 months with Sandridge

What depends on the Co.

How soon you get your check. some in blaine co have waited 11 months for theirs.

After 6 months from date of first sale you can can get as much as 12% interest from date of first sale if they are late .

that well at 18-27-10 at 581 barrels of oil a day and 1,531,000 cu feet of gas a day.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0B622.pdf

18-27-10 561 oil and 1531000 gas