What’s latest on Lilis Energy holdings in Winkler County TX

Continuing the discussion from Sections 13 14 Block A-56, PSL Svy:

I’m probably in the wrong topic, but I haven’t heard recently about what happened to Lilis Energy after their bankruptcy last year.

However, lots going on near their holdings in Winkler County, and I haven’t heard recently about activity in Blks C23 and 74.

I have some open acreage, but don’t know how to contact.

Thanks for any info.

Jim

Looks like your post was a little off-track, but if you are talking about the operations that Lilis (and their subsidiary Impetro Operating) had in Blk C, Section 23 PSL, those wells were acquired and are currently operated by Ameredev Texas who bought everything Lilis had held in the Permian Basin before going into bankrupcy.

There doesn’t appear to be a Section 74 in Blk C, so I’m guessing you may have meant Sec. 24 that joins the west side of 23.

In August, 2022 after Ameredev acquired the Lilis holdings they permitted several new horizontal wells that involved Blk C, Sections 23 and 24, but RRC’s records don’t show that any of them have been completed.

If you’ll try posting again and confirm those are the two sections you are inquiring about maybe someone will be able to give you more details on what’s happening there.

1 Like