What now... Enduro Operating LLC filed for bankruptcy

I deposited a check on Tuesday last week (mobile app) and received an email the next day that the check was returned unpaid. The only thing I could think of was with either the MICR numbers weren’t readable or bankruptcy. I looked at the check and the MICR looked readable so I searched for Enduro bankruptcy…

Unfortunately Enduro filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in Delaware District Court the day I deposited the check. I’m holding two checks worth literally nothing at this point.

What happens now? I know that it will be around 6-9 months of filling motions before this may be put to rest. What happens to my back roylaties and what happens when another operating company picks up my lease?

Did you get any answers on this? I also own mineral rights and I am wondering with the Bankruptcy what that means. Will we be released for our lease obligations? Anyone have insight? Here is a link to the Bankruptcy. http://www.kccllc.net/enduro

No one responded. It looks like things are getting messy too. Have forms to fill out. I think I’ll need legal assistance on this.

Any luck? Enduro now owes me revenue checks and trying to push it to the new owner. I am told Cobra Oil and Gas now holds it but they say the transfer just happened Aug 1st when Enduro claims it happened 1/1/2018.

Looking for recommendation for a mineral rights attorney in ND. I own mineral rights in Burke County, ND that were being operated by Enduro Oil who filed bankruptcy. Production had decreased under them with their financial issues and now I was just informed that they sold the Mineral Rights to Cobra Oil & Gas out of TX. I have not received a revenue check for June or July. Scared of signs to come since I was told by Enduro when I called them that they produced Oil in June but it was not sold. Enduro says however they sold the rights to Cobra in January 2018 but meanwhile Cobra says they just took over in August. In the meantime I show no evidence of oil produced or sold. Is my lease now voided? Can I get out of my lease? The public search I did still shows the lease with Enduro not Cobra Oil & Gas. When I called the new company (Cobra) and questioned this I was told to go ahead an contact an attorney. YIKES. Please help.