What kind of activity is happening on Robinson Ranch?

My family and I inherited some mineral rights in converse county. A lot of them seem to be on or around Robinson Ranch up off of highway 59. Township 34 Range 68, 69, 70 and 71 also township 35 Range 68, 69 and 70 and townships 32 and 33 both range 70. I'd love some insight into the activity in these areas and any other information that you think might be helpful for me to know when considering selling my mineral rights.

Thanks again for your time,

Mike

First and Foremost, please reconsider selling your Mineral Rights considering the amout of activity in Converse County. One good well could pay hundreds of times more than what you would recieve in a sell. I just signed a mineral lease with Khody Land & Minerals through McDonald Land & Minerals and feel I recieved a very fair deal. I was able to negotiate $500 and acre bonus with 3/16th minerals Gross at the wellhead for a 4 year lease and a two year extention which will pay an additional $500 an acre. With over 700 acres net, that is a fairly good bonus. I also retained all rights to the coal, coal methane gas, benetonite and uranium. I have an Eleventh Commandment "Thou Shall Not Sell Thy Mineral Rights"!

As for activity in those areas, you can do research via http://wogcc.state.wy.us/

Click on "Map Server" and after the map has loaded, with the palm icon, you can double-click to zoom in on county an then continue zooming in on areas along with "click & hold" to adjust map location. Once you find your various Township and range then you can locate what sections your minerals are located. You can also use the zoom-bar on the left. You will also need to click on the "More" icon and select whe information such as "Permits and see what wells are in those areas are permitted which will be "Stars" on the map along with well name.

Drilling has not been as fast as most companies would like due to the infrastructure in Converse County but once the pipelines are in place, I think we will see a dramatic increase in drilling activity.

Hope this has helped!

In T34 R69, there are producing wells in Section 17 (1 well) , Section 19 (1 well) and Section 20 ( 3 wells). So a total of 5 wells in T34 R69. There are open permits for 3-5 more wells as I recall. All 5 producing wells have been drilled in the last 2 years. The last 2 wells in Section 20 just came on-line in March 2014. That is all the activity I am aware of in T34 R69.

I would be very careful about selling minerals in this area unless you know what you are doing or have expert help. The most recent Chesapeake report to securities analysts is available to read on line. If you look at the part of the presentation that deals with the Northern Division, you will see Chesapeake's comments about drilling in the Powder River Basin. The comments are positive. CHK only has a few rigs drilling in the PRB in 2014 -- I think 3 rigs. But as gas processing plant capacity comes on line, CHK implies they will direct more resources to drilling in the PRB. The well profile shown in this presentation ( length of lateral and initial BOE volumes match the output of the wells CHK has drilled in T34 R69.

Good Luck!

John Linden

Alamo, CA