What is EnergyLink

Looks like my Royalty statements are all being placed on EnergyLink.com

For awhile some monthly Royalty were on Oildex, but received a note from one company they were going to use EnergyLink.com. And now this month It doesn’t look like I am getting direct statements from EOG or XTO —

Does anyone know about this? I did sign on to EnergyLink.com — I have a signon number – and it appears "most of my statements are there and it does appear they have a VERY nice Mapping function!!! Did not see my EOG statement – may be new this month.

Oildex became Enervus. Energy Link is part of Enervus.

1 Like

One last thing on EnergyLink. My checks are deposited in the bank on the 25th but the remittenance advice is sent to EL usually on the 21st.

If you really need a printed copy you can do it from here instead of waiting on the postal service.

1 Like

I have several of my leases that show up on EnergyLink so, to me, it gives me a heads up about what I am to receive. I like the service.

1 Like

EnergyLink is a site/service that provides a common area that allows all the oil companies to send your monthly statements. You can view or print your statements. You can also download, for $, your monthly statements into Excel so you can do your own analysis.

If you have 2 or more accounts you might contact them to see if they can consolidate everything into 1.

From EL web site. Owners and partners can securely and conveniently access their monthly oil and gas statements – including revenue check detail, 1099 tax documents, and JIBs. In addition to sending these monthly statements, operators can enable other features including direct deposit (ACH) and change of address updates for their owners.

2 Likes

I use Energy Link at work. Usually, I have to call the operator and give my owner number for them to push through the statements the first time to Energy Link.

1 Like

Just realized the cost is based on amount of data! Is this the 1990s? Wow.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.