What is average barrels of oil produced per 1280 acre spacing (per day/per month) in williams county north dakota?

what is average barrels of oil produced per 1280 acre spacing (per day/per month) in williams county north dakota?

Mr. Addyman, if anyone has a breakdown by county, it’s probably the NDIC Oil and Gas Division. I think you can do better if you are looking for possible average production on your land if your land is inside a Field boundary. Best would be to look at active wells close to you for an idea of possible production, but it’s just an idea, there are probably small differences in wells on the same pad. Hope this helps.

John: I agree with Mr. Kennedy in that the NDIC should be able to answer this question. I am also interested in this since I have minerals in Williams County. Keep in mind that the answer you will get will change greatly since more and more wells are being drilled in this county.

I did not see county production figures on the state site. There are productions figures available for field, unit and well. The info (and other information) is available on a subscriptions basis ($50.00/year). It is called “Basic Subscription Services”. I am not sure what you want to find out, but I have found the service interesting.