What do these well codes mean in Oklahoma?

I have been searching the Oklahoma Corporation well site and found these terms under "Status of Well" can anyone ID these for me?

There are "AC" , "PA" and "UN"


go to OCC Instruction Manual and page 67. You will find it directly above Database under Web Application Information. If any problems arise, the personnel at 800-522-0034 very helpful.