What are my minerals worth? Evaluation

CO NARO is hosting a webinar on Wednesday July 28, 2021 at 7pm CDT on how minerals are valued. Rob Prentice is the main speaker. I heard him give this presentation at NARO a couple of years ago and it was quite helpful. You can sign up on the main NARO website. www.NARO-US.org

The webinar is free for NARO members but you do have to register online in order to get the logon link. Non-members are $25.00.

1 Like

Are these webinars recorded and posted online to purchase viewing?

Thanks for posting this information Martha - I wish I would have seen this earlier I really need a class in this. Does NARO do these webinar for the state of Oklahoma?

The webinars can be found on the National NARO website as listed above. Free for NARO members and $25 for non-members. They should be posted in about a week or so according to the Executive Director. Nice thing about having them recorded is that you can listen to them a couple of times to let it sink in. The $25 can be put toward a NARO membership and the membership gives access to many more webinars that they have posted on various topics.

We have had our minerals evaluated every time one of the family members passes away (due to the rules of our LLC). Rob’s talk was essentially the same as what we have had done in OK multiple times, so listening to it would be very helpful for understanding how it is done by the professionals for estate purposes and for sales purposes. I missed it due to another commitment, but plan to listen to it when it is posted.

1 Like

I just joined NARO…thanks Martha!