Westhoff Units

We have several lots in Westhoff leased, drilled and producing with Geo Southern. Division orders were mailed Jan. 13, 2014. We still have not received any royalty payments. There are 4 wells and permits for 2 more. Every call I make I get put off another week. My family of 4 are ready to get an attorney.

Does anyone else have trouble with receiving royalties for this unit?

Thanks!

Yes, we were in the second group of land owners with you. Payments get sent out once a month, today is the day. I am expecting to see the payment hit the bank tonight!

I called & left a message that we were no longer patient and had no other choice but to get with our attorney. I asked Robin to call me back if she had good news.

Have you received any payments for royalties Gail?

Gail H said:

Yes, we were in the second group of land owners with you. Payments get sent out once a month, today is the day. I am expecting to see the payment hit the bank tonight!

No, like I said above. Our division orders missed the deadline for payment in January. I expect to see our first payment on the Westhoff A wells hit the bank tonight (I do have automatic deposit).

They should also set you up with a JIB link account so that you can see your check stubs on-line.

Probably using the excuse of “you missed our cutoff date”. You may get payment in early March.

FYI: I did receive my bank deposit last night as expected for the Westhoff A wells.

Me too Gail, thanks for your input, gave me hope. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail H said:

FYI: I did receive my bank deposit last night as expected for the Westhoff A wells.

Karen, be sure to talk to your CPA about IRS taxes and ad valorem taxes. We have been advised to put back 50% of our royalty income to pay these.

Thanks Gail for the information. Have a great day.
Gail H said:

Karen, be sure to talk to your CPA about IRS taxes and ad valorem taxes. We have been advised to put back 50% of our royalty income to pay these.

I am still waiting on a division order. Anyone else? Wells have been producing for over a year!

Susan-

If these are additional wells in an established unit, sometimes they don't do new division orders, the income just appears on your check stub detail.

No check. No nothing!