Western Fayette County TX - Any Recent Activity?

Does anyone know of any activity in western fayette county. Sam Williams survey.

Mr. Hopkins, Are you west of FM 2238 north of I-10? Southern Bay and Family Tree both were doing some business in that direction. I do have knowledge that Southern Bay was paying bonus with a check and have in fact done so with some folks we know. I’m not sure of the % or 3 vs 5 years however so don’t want to say. Weaver was the land man’s name for Southern Bay.

Family Tree had at least one meeting for land owners in the area but we were told they wanted only certain parcels. Don’t know of anyone who either signed with them or received any money.

fayettenative said:

Mr. Hopkins,
Are you west of FM 2238 north of I-10? Southern Bay and Family Tree both were doing some business in that direction. I do have knowledge that Southern Bay was paying bonus with a check and have in fact done so with some folks we know. I’m not sure of the % or 3 vs 5 years however so don’t want to say. Weaver was the land man’s name for Southern Bay.

Family Tree had at least one meeting for land owners in the area but we were told they wanted only certain parcels. Don’t know of anyone who either signed with them or received any money.

We are 7 miles northwest of Waelder–where 1196 and 713 come together (Jeddo). Gonzales, Fayette, Bastrop and Caldwell counties converge on and near the property. Thanks.

Ralph Hopkins