West Jo-Mill

Does anyone know the buyer and price for Conoco Phillips interest in the West Jo-Mill

hey John,

Welcome, you are going to need to put a lot more info on here it to get a answer, I.E what is the West Jo-Mil

where it is?

Sorry Willard the West Jo-Mill unit is located in Blk 33 T-4-N in Dawson and Borden Counties

25-MapWestjomill.pdf (356 KB)

that will help a lot, I have no idea but I am sure someone will, Clint Liles is the best on here he might know shoot him a note, he can find it.

Hi Willard...sorry but I don't have that kind of information....possibly some of the landmen that have subscriptions to Drillinginfo.com or such can supply that info.

Clint Liles

Found out it was Great Western Drilling but not sure deal went through

My husband gets checks from ConocoPhillips in the West Jo-Mill UT TR 02 and the operator shows to be ConocoPhillips and they are the ones that issue his check. hope this helps a bit.

John, What source did you get this map from? I have mineral rights just south of Hwy 180 right at where the caprock drops off. I think my mineral rights are in the Jo-Mill unit but don’t know for sure. I am not interested in selling…just want to lease. Any help you can offer, or anyone else can offer, would be appreciated. Donna Shepherd

I own WI in the West Jo Mill the map came From Phillips